Gender budgeting entails the dissection of government budget to establish its gender differential impacts and to ensure that gender commitments are translated in to budgetary commitments. Gender Budgeting is a powerful tool for achieving gender mainstreaming so as to ensure that benefits of development reach women as much as men. It was adopted in 2005.
The reason behind the gender budgeting are:
- The national budget affect men and women differently through the pattern of resource allocation.
- In India even though women constitute 48% of the population they lack way behind in social indices. Even world economic forum indices global gender gap report suggest the same thing.
- This type of allocation has the potential to transform the existing gender inequalities.
[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes