ÿ From 1 april 2016 the MANREGA Pays will be 181 Rs from 173 Rs earlier
ÿ Selected in the list of Best Inovation
ÿ To be developed like Jaipur foot
ÿ Distance covered by Bharatmala Project in the state
ÿ To be developed at Jaisalmer Defence area
15 OCT 2015
– Student Day in Rajasthan .
– former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s birth anniversary was celebrated as
Student Day .
30 crores barrels
– Cairn India operated by oil reserves of the field, crossing a significant
milestone 11 august 2015 has exceeded three hundred million barrels figures.
– Cairn’s Mangala oil field in Barmer district of India’s largest petroleum
production began on 29 August 2009 and since then the production has
Bharat Mala project
– Rajasthan is to be the biggest beneficiary of the Central government’s
proposed Bharat Mala project. Out of 7,000 km the state will have 1,491 km of
roads running through the border areas in Rajasthan.
– Total 11 roads have been earmarked at present in Rajasthan which will be
developed under the project.
– “Most of the roads are close to Pakistan border.
– The government is proposing to build about 5,000 km of road network all
along the borders and coastal areas under a new scheme to be called ”
Jaipur at 370th position in terms of cleanliness
– Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
– Clean India Mission and abbreviated as SBA or SBM for Swachh Bharat
Mission is a national campaign by the Government of India, covering 4041
statutory towns, to clean the streets, roads and infrastructure of the country
– The top 10 ranked cities being : Mysore, Thiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu), Navi
Mumbai, Kochi (Kerala), Hassan, Mandya and Bengaluru from Karnataka,
Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Halisahar (West Bengal) and Gangtok (Sikkim)
– Damoh (Madhya Pradesh) came at the bottom of 476, preceded by
Bhind(MP), Palwal and Bhiwani, both in Haryana, Chittaurgarh (Rajasthan),
Bulandshahar (UP), Neemuch (MP), Rewari(Haryana), Hindaun (Rajasthan)
and Sambalpur in Odisha at 467 rank.
Barmer oil refinery in Barmer district of Rajasthan
– Committee to establish the refinery has been abolished as the land was
earmarked in Pachpadara in place of leelala
– Jaipur Metro began commercial service between Chandpole and Mansarovar
on 3 June 2015.
– and has been named as Pink Line.
JAL KRANTI ABHIYAN 2015-16
– On 5th June 2015, Union Minister of Water Resources, River Development
and Ganga Rejunivetion Uma Bharti from Jaipur, Rajasthan launched the
nationwide Jal Kranti Abhiyan.
– The aim is to amalgamate water conservation and management in the country
through a holistic and integrated approach involving all stakeholders, making
it a mass movement.
Nitin Gadkari 23 june 2015
– Gadkari has approved are 1,423 km long roads in Indo-Pak border areas in
Western parts of Rajasthan under Bharatmala projects, 72-km long Anupgarh-
Suratgarh road, 4-lane Bar-Jodhpur road.
– NH- 114…..
public private partnership first road in rajasthan
– Dungpur to Rajgarh
first call centre for former soldiers in rajasthan
– Rajasthan Minister Kali Charan Saraf on Monday opened the nation’sfirst call
centre to solve the problems of Indian army jawans .
– call centre number is 18001806212 .
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched around 25 business plans
– and agreements worth $22 billion between Indian firms including the Adani
group, Bharti Airtel and Welspun, and Chinese business houses at a function
in Shanghai on 16 may 2015 .
– motor manufacturing plant in the northern state of Rajasthan jaipur .
smart Raj call center
– Rajpal Singh Shekhawat launched smart Raj call center.
Rajasthan launches LED home lighting scheme
– Rajasthan launches LED home lighting scheme · Vasundhara Raje Chief
Minister of Rajasthan.
– This would help to save up to 734 million units per year in the state.
– the LED bulbs would be available for the customers at a cost of Rs 124 per
piece and the consumers could also buy it at down payment Rs 10 and pay
rest in 12 easy installments.
malnutrition child program in rajasthan
– To be launched in five Districts- Udaipur, Dungpur, Banswarda, Bara and
– total malnutritioned children in Rajasthan is 5 lakhs
Pratap Raj Methi
– Rajasthan’s Methi is well famous for its strong aroma and taste among spice
lovers across the globe.
– Pratap Rajasthan Methi (PRM 45) is the new brand found by researchers at
the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT)
Udaipur and its germplasm has got registered with the National Bureau of
Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi.
– rajasthan contributing about 80% area and production of methi of the country.
rajasthan won 63rd senior national volleyball men’s championship.
– rajasthan beat Kerala after 34 years .
Atal Seva Kendra
– Rajasthan Government is on his way to rename Rajiv Gandhi Seva Kendras
as ‘Atal Seva Kendras’.
Scheduled Areas To Be Expanded In State Probationers Fix Payment To Be
Hiked By 20%
– State Cabinet approved to expand the Scheduled Areas under the Schedule
V of the Constitution of India in accordance with the Census 2011. Presently,
5,034 villages and six municipalities are included in these scheduled areas.
– As per the new proposal, number of villages and municipalities under the
scheduled areas would increase to 5,706 and nine respectively.
National Girl Child Day in India
– National girl child day is celebrated every year on 24th of January as a
national observance day for the girl child.
Rajasthan government has constituted 723 new Gram Panchayats and
47 new Panchayat Samities in the state.
– 723 new Gram Panchayats were constituted and 1,423 Gram Panchayats
– 47 new Panchayat Samiti were created and 64 (Panchayat Samiti) were
– The Raje government will introduce new system of self-attestation and
declaration of documents from January 1, 2015 by abolishing the old system
of affidavit submission of every official documents for job, property, housing,
and in government functioning.
Forest Survey of India
– according to the forest survey of india report 2013 Non-Forested area is 94.07
– it’s a bad news for rajastha .
creative breeding systems used for save great indian bustard or godawan
– Total population of godwan is 225-250 out of which 25 are in rajasthan.
– Ex- situ breeding will be practiced after hatching the eggs artificially and
RAJASTHAN LAND ACQUISITION BILL, 2014
rajasthan becom first state in india to implemented Land Acquisition bill 2014.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd
– rajasthan vidyut utpadan nigam limited first government company listed in
share market 2015.
– State Government of Rajasthan on 30 June 2014 declared Camel as
the State animal in Cattle category.
– Chinkara will be the state animal in animal category
– State bird Godavan
Rajasthan government announced that it will develop a biosphere
– The Rajasthan government announced that it will develop a biosphere reserve
corridor connecting 14 protected sanctuaries in six districts to ensure safe
roaming of wild animals like tigers.
– “The corridor will be named Rajiv Gandhi Biosphere Reserve. It is a very
ambitious project of the state government for protecting wild life animals,
– Sanctuaries which will be connected through the corridor include Ramsagar,
Van Vihar and Kesarbaag in Dholpur district, Kela Devi in Karauli,
Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Man Singh and Sawai Madhopur
Sanctuary in Sawai Madhopur, Ramgarh Vishdhari in Bundi, Darra, Jawahar
Sagar, National Chambal Sanctuary and Mukundara Hills Sanctuary in Kota,
Shergarh in Bundi and Bhainsrorgarh Sanctuary in Chittoragarh district.
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha
– rajasthan vidhan sabha seats number increased by 66 .
Rajasthan Important Posts:-
– Governor- Kalyan singh
– Chief Justice of HC- Justice Ajeet Singh
– Chief Secratory- CS Rajan
– RPSC Chairman- Lalit K Panvar
– 5th Finance Commission – Jyoti Kiran
– 14th Legislative assembly Speaker- Kailash Meghwal
– 14th Legislative assembly Leader of Opp.- Rameshwar dudi
– Metro- Nihal Chand Goel
– State election commissioner- Ram Lubhaya
– Lokayukt- Sajjan Singh Kothari
– Advocate General-Narpatmal Lodha
– Chief election officier- Govind sharma
– State Human Right Commission- HR Kurdi
– Rajasthan Tax board- Bal Krishna Meena
– State pollution control board- Arpana Aroora[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes