– First Smart City CEO
– elected by Central Government on 27th April 2016
– selected as public accounts committee chairman of Rajasthan vidhan sabha
Justice Ajay Rastogi
– 16 April 2016 was elected as caretaker chief justice of Rajasthan High Court
– belongs to Bikaner and
– selected as first assistant commander in Border Security Force BSF
Syed Abu Bakr Naqvi
– selected as Rajasthan wakf board chairman on 20th March 2016
– selected as Rajasthan Rajya Mandal Ajmer chairman
– elected as Jaipur metro rail Corporation Limited Chairman and director
Om Prakash Meena
– head of Rajasthan housing board
– transport minister of Rajasthan
– has been selected as the head of group of ministers to study the transport and
Road security suggestions and development possibilities
– selected as Head of scheduled tribe Commission on 24th January 2016
Justice Anoop Chand Goyal
– selected as state economic backward group formation Commission
– selected as head of state child rites rites protection board
– was awarded padam Shree for his great contribution for folk dances
dabanga prakashchandra Surana
– was awarded padam Shree for folk music
– was re-elected as State president of Bharatiya Janata Party
– was elected as Chief Information Commissioner of Rajasthan
– elected as treasurer of Indian Paralympic Committee
Justice Nisha Gupta
– Elected as state consumer protection Commission
– elected as state scheduled caste Commission
– elected as state women Commission
– elected as president of state cleanliness Commission
Rajiv Mehrishi ( senior IAS officer ,Rajasthan cadre)
– On 31 august 2015 was appointed as Union Home Secretary .
– Senior IAS officer Rajiv Mehrishi replaced L.C. Goyal (an IAS officer of
1979 batch of Kerala) .
– Mehrishi will occupy the post for two years with effect from 31 August
2015.He was due to retire on the day of appointment.
– he is the third Home Secretary of the present NDA government .
Lalit K Panwar( Senior IAS officer)
– Senior IAS officer Lalit K Panwar was appointed as the Chairman
of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
– there are one chairman and seven other member in RPSC ,work period is till
age of 62 or 6 year .
- Jagdish Prasad Singhal
– DR. Jagdish Prasad Singhal appointed a new vice-chancellor
for Rajasthan University on 1 august 2015 .
- Jyoti Kiran
– rajasthan constitute the Fifth State of the State Finance Commission. Dr. Jyoti
Kiran will chair the Commission and retired IAS Shri S.C. Derashri will be the
full-time Member Secretary. Chairperson of the State Finance Commission
Dr. Jyoti Kiran has a good knowledge of economic affairs and she is a
doctorate in Economics subject.
– The Chairperson will be given status of the Minister of State.
Commission year Chairperson
1st 1995- 2000 K K Goyal
2nd 2000-2005 Hira Lal Devpura
3rd 2005-2010 manik chand surana
4th 2010-2015 DR. Bulaki Das Kalla
– Om Mathur appointed as vice president of BJP in rajesthan.
– in present Om Mathur is a officer in charge in UP.
Dadi Janki and S.Hafiz Rahman
– International organisation Prajapita Brahma Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa
Vidyalaya’s chief 100-year-old Rajyogini Dadi Janki and S.Hafiz Rahman
Chisht has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Swachh Bharat
Abhiyan in Rajasthan by the Urban Development Ministry.
– The Central Government has appointed former Social Justice and
Empowerment Secretary Sudhir Bhargava as the Information Commissioner.
– 1979 batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre will have a tenure of over four
– Prior to this, Bhargava was working as Special Secretary in the Ministry of
Petroleum and Natural Gas and had also served as a Government Director at
the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
– Rajhans Upadhyay IAS officer Rajasthan 1981 batch who is presently posted
as CMD, Rural Non Farm Sector Agency, Rajasthan, Jaipur Rajasthan
Government has been appointed as Chairman, Rajasthan Civil Service
Appellate Tribunal, Jaipur .
– pradhuman singh appointed as chairperson of Rajasthan Legislative
Assembly on 20 april 2015 .
Ram khiladi meena ias
– Rajasthan Govt appoints Shri Ram Khiladi Meena as Chairman of
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Jaipur.
Dr. P.L Agarwal
– Former IAS officer P L Agrawal took oath as the State Information
– Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh administered the oath to Dr. P.L Agrawal .
– State government appointed CS Rajan as the new chief secretary of
– Rajan a 1978 batch IAS officer will replace Rajiv Mehrishi who has joined
ministry of finance as economic affairs secretary.
Pro. BL Choudhary
– Pro. BL Choudharyappointed as RBSE president.
– Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Kalyan Singh was on Thursday sworn-
in as the 20th Governor of Rajasthan.
– Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Sunil Ambwani administered the oath to
– 1st governer of rajasthan – Gurmukh Nihal Singh
Mr. Subhash Chandra Garg
– Senior IAS officer Subhash Chandra Garg was today appointed as Executive
Director in World Bank.
– Garg, a 1983-batch IAS officer of Rajasthan cadre.
Jaswant Singh Bishnoi
– Jaswant Singh Bishnoi appointed as chairman of Central Wool
Development Board on 25 august 2014.
– Jaswant Singh Bishnoi treated as state minister.
– head office of Central Wool Development Board at jodhpur .
Dr. Govind Sharma
– Dr. Govind Sharma appointed as state Chief Electoral Officer.
m.l.a Diya Kumari
– MLA Diya Kumari become the brand ambassador of Beti Bachao Beti
Padhao Abhiyaan in Rajasthan.
– Neelima Johari is appointed as chairperson, Revenue Board, Ajmer.
Laksmi Kumar churdawat
– Rajasthani writter and padamshri awardee(1984), died
– From purda to the people is her biography written by fransis traft
Four MLA’s ellected as MP in 2014
- om birdla- kota
- Sanwar lal jat- ajmer
- Bahadur singh koli-bharatpur
- santosh ahlavat-jhunjhunu
Biri Singh Sinsinwar:-
– First rajasthani to be elected as charirman of bar council of india (BCI)
Rajasthan Rajyasabha MP’s
– three new MP’s ellected, all from BJP which are:-
- vijay goyal
- ram narayan dudi
- narayan lal panchariya
– at present there are 10 rajyasabha mps of rajasthan
– new State BJP president
– leader of opposition of 14th legislative assembly
Dr Sam Pitroda
– Vice chancellor or Rajasthan central university (Ajmer)
– He is Ex special advisor to PM
– new state congress president
– has been appointed the new Advocate General of Rajasthan.
janga shri nivasan rai
– police commisioner of jaipur
Vasundhra Raje Sindhiya
– 13th CM(24th in series) of 14th legislative assembly
– She took oath of cm second time(1st 2003 to 8th)
– took oath on 13th dec 2013
– result:- BJP-163, Congress-21,RJP-4, BSP-3, JAMINDAR PARTY-2, 7
– total 27 female candidates won(in 13th 29)
14th LA election
– vote percent- 75.67% ( highest jaisalmer-86.15%)( lowest pali 66.81%)
– higest voters rotwarda
– lowwest votters baserdi
– biggest victory-from sanganer by GHANSHYAM TIWARI
– Clossest victory- naveen pilaniya (329 votes)
Ram lubhaya- State Election Commissioner
Govind Sharma – Chief Election Officier
Dr Digamber singh- Deputy Chairman of 20 point program committee[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes