Article 323 A and 323 B of the constitution empowers parliament and state legislature to establish tribunals. Although the tribunals have reduced the burden of cases on High courts, they are facing some issues:
- Lack of infrastructure and man power availability.
- These tribunals do not have power to enforce the decree.
- Now aggrieved party can appeal against the order of quasi judicial bodies which have diluted the objective of the Tribunals.
- The lack of complexity to deal with the cases.
Way ahead is to reduce the number of tribunals in accordance with the proposal of S jaishankar committee. New tribunal service can be incorporated so that staffing problem can be dealt with.
[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes