. Green GDP refers to a national accounting system of the utilization of the non-renewable natural resources of any country and is now being envisioned as a part of sustainable development. The objective is to utilize the resources optimally, efficiently and effectively in furthering the growth of economies and at the same time a realization of their scarcity value.
17 sustainable goals to achieve the Green GDP are as follows:
- Eradication of poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- End hunger by achieving food security and improved nutrition.
- Good health and well/being for people: – Ensure healthy lives for all.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education for all.
- Achieve gender equality and women empowerment.
- Ensure sustainable water management and sanitation for all. Goal
- Ensure access to sustainable and modem energy for all.
- Promote sustainable economic growth and decent work for all.
- Build resilient infrastructure, sustainable industrialization and foster innovation. Goal
- Reducing inequalities: Reduce income inequality from all segments.
- Make cities and human settlements more safe and sustainable.
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and developments in renewable energy.
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine
- Protect terrestrial ecosystems, manage forests, combat desertification, reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes