- Allowing market to penetrate in the non -efficient areas.
- Government need to do way with the fear of private sector intrusion and instead adopt the role of facilitator.
- Intellectual property rights need to be preserved and ecosystem of safety of IPR should be there.
- Rational and quick decision making on the unviable public sector units.
- Allowing economic agents to face market prices so that efficiency can be attained. Do away with archaic law such as APMC.
- Big taxation reforms in taxation sector.
- Subsidy rationalisation.
- Given the difficulty of reforming labour laws per se, the thrust could be to move towards affording greater choice to workers which would foster competition amongst service providers.
[/lockercat]HPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for HPPCS Prelims and HPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by HPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- HPPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- HPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes